- PRIVATE HIRE
- DAY TRIPS
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
• Friday 20 to Saturday 21 November
• Wednesday 25 to Thursday 26 November
• Saturday 28 to Sunday 29 November
• Tuesday 1 to Wednesday 2 December
• Thursday 3 to Friday 4 December
• Thursday 10 to Friday 11 December
• Monday 14 to Tuesday 15 December
The largest Christmas show in England
The performance delivers an extravaganza of non-stop singing, dancing, music, humour and variety.
It’s a fast-moving celebration of the festive season featuring an eclectic mix of both seasonal and year-round favourites, with famous and much-loved chart toppers being sung alongside traditional carols.
Word of this amazing show has spread and it is now generally recognised as being the largest show of its kind in the country, if not Europe.
Departing from Maidstone and Malling around 9am and heading to Norfolk, with a coffee stop en-route.
Check in to the Best Western Hotel Knights Hill at lunchtime with time to freshen up before dinner at around 3pm. Depart the hotel and head to Thursford allowing a short time to visit the fabulous Thursford gift shop before the evening’s performance at 7pm. Return travel to the hotel, arriving back at approximately 11pm.
After a leisurely start and full, hearty breakfast, we depart the hotel with a stop in a town on the way home for some Christmas shopping. Arriving back in Kent early afternoon.
* = this itinerary is for the evening performance and is provided for guidance only. Times may vary in the event of a matinee performance.
THE STREET, RYARSH
KENT, ME19 5LQ
TEL: 01732 845656
FAX: 01732 221577