Our commuter service is back on the road from Monday 7 September.
As part of a phased return, we will be operating one outward and one return service per day.
Following your feedback, these will be the 734 service in the morning and the 734b service in the afternoon.
We will keep our services under constant review and are well-positioned to provide additional services at short notice, subject to demand.
With Brookline’s By coach, with confidence, you can be assured that in these times we are going above and beyond to meet the latest Government and Public Health guidance.
- To meet social distancing requirements, there will be a maximum of 26 seats available on the coach. These will be the window seats and the middle seat on the back row. (The window seat behind the driver will not be in use)
- For your peace of mind, all passengers will be temperature checked on arrival
- It is mandatory for all passengers to wear a face covering whilst on-board the coach. If you do not have your own, you can purchase one from the driver
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use on arrival and when departing the coach
- The on-board toilet will be locked, unless for extreme emergency use
- All vehicles will be disinfected with a ‘fogging’ machine, using a government-approved COVID-19 disinfectant, before each service. After the morning run, the coach will return to Kent for a deep clean ahead of the afternoon service