Brookline Coaches will reopen its booking office on Wednesday 22nd July.
We really do appreciate your patience and understanding during the last few months. Your kind messages over this awful period have been comforting and reassuring. This business got through the Second World War and we were determined it would get through this.
To begin with, due to reduced staffing levels, the office and phone lines will be manned weekdays between 9am and 1pm.
Visits to our office in Ryarsh will be by appointment only. Please call 01732 845656 to pre-book.
Our top priority will be contacting customers who had day breaks and holidays booked during the closure period, to process transfers/issue credit notes.
As a family-run business, we take great pride in offering the highest standards of safety and comfort. With Brookline’s By coach, with confidence, you can be assured that in these times we are going above and beyond to meet the latest Government and Public Health guidance.
- There will be a maximum of 26 or 42 passengers per coach, depending if the trip is operated with a single or double decker luxury coach
- It is mandatory for all passengers to wear a face covering whilst on-board the coach. If you do not have your own, you can purchase one from the driver
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use on arrival and when departing the coach
- The on-board toilet will be locked, unless for extreme emergency use
- High touch areas will be cleaned regularly throughout the day
- All vehicles will be disinfected on a daily basis or in between group usage if on a tour with a ‘fogging’ machine, using a government-approved COVID-19 disinfectant
With those measures in place, we’re ready to get back out on the road. And if you’ve been making a dent in your sofa and need a change of scenery, we’ve put together a series of days out during August.
Day breaks and holidays from September to December will follow shortly.
We will endeavour to produce a brochure of some description but please check our website, Facebook and Twitter regularly, as we will add trips and holidays as and when they are secured.
Thank you once again for your continued support. We trust we can count on that in the weeks and months ahead, as we in turn support the hospitality and leisure sectors across the south-east of England and further afield.